General > Introduce Yourself

SandraHJ

(1/1)

SandraHJ:
Hey everyone!

I am Sandra.
I have recently become re-obsessed with FFVII, years since I last played it. I am in the middle of another playthrough of it now, loving it again, this time I modded it (it is as close as we will get to a remake, I guess..)

My real life has once again been put on hold since my re-obsession.... But it has that effect on everyone, I am sure.

Pleased to "meet" everyone.

Aaron:
Welcome! We've been under attack from a lot of spam lately but I'm keeping on top of it lol

xZaCk113x:
Welcome to the forum! Thats great. How's the modded version? :) I love replaying FF7. So much to do!

SandraHJ:
Hey! You`re alive!
If you are in the boat of "desperate for a remake" like I am, then the mods are a great alternative! I chose Tifas Bootleg myself, it has updated models, some graphics, updated menu, text bubbles, a couple of cheats (Yeah on Tifa everytime!) and they have fingers! (most of them) But there are some other good ones I have heard of too, where you can get Advent Children models, and so on. If you have the patience to install the mods, I do recommend it with your next replay.

xZaCk113x:
Wow. Awesome! Im not that techy to install mods. Lol but that's really cool. Aaron revived Aerith though which is super cool to replay with her until the end XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version