News: REMAKE ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!11111 - Watch our Let's Play of Final Fantasy VII on YouTube!

• November 22, 2017 12:55 PM
Username Remember Me?
Password

Author FFVII modded/remastered "movie" version

SandraHJ Offline

• Newcomer
FFVII modded/remastered "movie" version
« on: January 18, 2015 03:49 PM »
Hey everyone! :D

I recently started a little project along with my new playthrough of this game. I have a couple of "those" friends who really want to experience FFVII but they can`t handle the graphics or don`t want to invest the hours. Thus I decided to mod the game (it has updated models, remastered music, some graphics changes etc) then record as I play and edit it afterwards to get rid of most of the endless random fights/walking, make it flow a bit faster, etc. Without a remake from Square, this mod is what I comfort myself with til such a time comes!  ;)

This could be ideal for anyone who wants to re-experience the storyline/characters without investing another 60 hours, or perhaps even anyone who wants to experience the story for the first time. I am currently up to the Forgotten Capital, but I keep adding parts frequently as I play/edit the game.

I thought I`d share, now that I am obsessed with this game (again). So if you want to check it out, the playlist is on my YouTube here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-cLNqy20cPiaUIocC3NZICyOEue8THlR

PS: Most aspects of the game will be in here. I`m not about to skip Yuffie/Vincent/Weapons for example.

Share: