News: REMAKE ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!11111 - Watch our Let's Play of Final Fantasy VII on YouTube!

• June 28, 2017 12:06 PM
Username Remember Me?
Password

Author Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Release date: 09/12/09 - Price: 4,800 Yen

Aaron Offline

• Administrator
  • Lv 1
Main Site Completion List:
Final Fantasy VII - 55%
Before Crisis - 15%
Last Order - 90%
Crisis Core - 1%
Advent Children - 20%
Dirge of Cerberus - 1%
Lost Episode - 1%

Snowboarding - 100%
Tech Demo For PS3 - 100%
G-Bike - 100%*

ZEMNUS Offline

• Super Moderator
Hell no! I am not importing this, but its nice to hear it is so close to being ready for sale.

jammi567 Offline

• Super Moderator
  • Newcomer
Definatly sound fun to play. I hope it's not like Diamond and Pearl, though. Those games seemed to take ages to finish.

ZEMNUS Offline

• Super Moderator
Definatly sound fun to play. I hope it's not like Diamond and Pearl, though. Those games seemed to take ages to finish.
I played the Pearl version and beat it in a couple days. :lol:
I hate most of pokemon designs from the 3nd generation. And the 4th generation pokemon designs was not memorable at all. I liked the addition of the new dragons for the 3rd generation but that was almost everthing I liked. I am just wondering if this version will just have the new DS look, pokemon abilities, and lame beauty contests. Almost every new feature makes the game seem much worse imo. The only thing I liked about the 3rd and 4th generation, besides a few new pokemon I liked, were team battles

jammi567 Offline

• Super Moderator
  • Newcomer
And it just seemed to me that there were just way too many legendary Pokemon in D/P/P. And too many new Pokemon in general.

Sam Offline

• Newcomer
HeartGold and SoulSilver take place in the Johto region of the franchise's fictional universe, which features special creatures called Pokémon. The basic goal of the game is to become the best Pokémon trainer in the Johto and Kanto regions, which is done by raising and cataloging Pokémon and defeating other trainers. The games are bundled with a peripheral called the Pokéwalker, a pedometer resembling a Poké Ball which can connect to the Nintendo DS game card via infrared signals.

Share: