News: REMAKE ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!11111 - Watch our Let's Play of Final Fantasy VII on YouTube!

• October 19, 2017 11:48 PM
Username Remember Me?
Password

Poll

Are you playing FFVII atm?

no, but i have finished it before
2 (40%)
yes, but i have finished it before
1 (20%)
i can't my cd's doesn't work :@
0 (0%)
I don't want to, it's boring
0 (0%)
I'm playing for the first time right now
0 (0%)
i've finished it. It was great and now i would like to leave this masterpiece alone.
0 (0%)
I will play it again/for the first time at some point in the future
1 (20%)
I CAN'T STOP PLAYING IT.
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: August 15, 2009 11:35 AM

Author Are you playing Final Fantasy VII?

Seven Offline

• Newcomer
Re: Are you playing Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2015 08:35 PM »
I havn't played FF7 in a decade and decided to whip out my copy and begin to play it and let me tell you... It's as if all of this game was erased from my memory. The whole Cloud losing his mind thing was strangely relatable.

All I seem to remember from this game before playing it again back when I was a wee-one was only concepts of Sephiroth and that he's like, bad, and like Shinra is evil corp. but that's all I remembered. Playing it again blew my mind as it showed me everything I seemed to have forgotten or perhaps did not decode properly as a little-1.

It inspired me enough to purchase Final Fantasy Anthology as I have never even played those before. So far I like FF5 more than FF6 and I was originally inspired to get Anthology just for FF6. I still like FF7 the most, of course.
VII

Aaron Offline

• Administrator
  • Lv 1
Re: Are you playing Final Fantasy VII?
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2015 09:30 PM »
It inspired me enough to purchase Final Fantasy Anthology as I have never even played those before. So far I like FF5 more than FF6 and I was originally inspired to get Anthology just for FF6. I still like FF7 the most, of course.

I'm completely the same, FF5 was a much better game I thought, especially with it's job system. I think it was partially seeing all the hype on the internet surrounding FF6 that I went into it expecting huge things, whereas FF5 I went in completely blind as no one really discusses it (due to not being released outside Japan on SNES).
Main Site Completion List:
Final Fantasy VII - 55%
Before Crisis - 15%
Last Order - 90%
Crisis Core - 1%
Advent Children - 20%
Dirge of Cerberus - 1%
Lost Episode - 1%

Snowboarding - 100%
Tech Demo For PS3 - 100%
G-Bike - 100%*

Share: