Final Fantasy VII > Crisis Core

Crisis Core sells 2 million WW

(1/3) > >>

Aaron:

--- Quote ---Square Enix has revealed that PSP action/RPG romp Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII has surpassed the two million sales mark.

According to the company?s Q1 2010 financial report, the critically acclaimed handheld title has sold approximately 2.16 million units globally as of June 30, 2009. The game hit Japan in late 2007, with a western release following in spring of last year.

See below to view how well the game performed in each individual territory:

Japan - 840,000 units
North America - 770,000 units
Europe - 550,000 units

Serving as a prequel to the original Final Fantasy VII (released on PlayStation in 1997) Crisis Core pits gamers in control of Zack; a young mercenary serving in an elite military unit named SOLIDER, who joins fellow members Sephiroth and Angeal on a mission to locate their missing comrades.
--- End quote ---

http://www.vg247.com/2009/08/10/crisis-core-sells-2-million-units/

Shouldve sold more IMO

ZEMNUS:
I think that is fine, better than i expected. One of the best PSP games, and the only good spin-off to come out of ff7 IMO. At least they made money. This will encourage them to make many more handheld games. Awesome... :liar:

Sol Badguy:
'aplauses'
Zack death will be known worldwide

Down4SB:
CC was a really good game i wish they be more focosed on making new FF fantasys instead of making more FF 7 spinoffs n shit

Aaron:

--- Quote from: Down4SB on August 10, 2009 07:08 PM ---CC was a really good game i wish they be more focosed on making new FF fantasys instead of making more FF 7 spinoffs n shit

--- End quote ---

I'm the other way round basically, FF13 looks cool and all, but I'd be willing to buy 2 copies of a FF7 remake (1 English, 1 Japanese)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version