News: REMAKE ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!11111 - Watch our Let's Play of Final Fantasy VII on YouTube!

• January 16, 2018 11:15 AM
Username Remember Me?
Password

Author Undeserved Hate

.::. Offline

Undeserved Hate
« on: August 20, 2014 12:58 AM »
Anyone else think that this short anime was actually kinda decent and can't understand why it's so heavily criticized? Obviously there were a few scenes altered but ultimately I think it showed the whole Sephiroth turned to madness and Zack and Cloud's escape pretty well and dare I say, I actually liked this more than AC itself.

Aaron Offline

• Administrator
  • Lv 1
Re: Undeserved Hate
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014 03:20 AM »
Yeah I'm kinda like that with the whole compilation tbh, love all the prequel stuff, the sequel stuff is still decent but yeah, Crisis Core, Last Order etc. are awesome at telling the backstory with a different point of view even if it means making small alterations.

Was pretty disappointed LO never released in EU, was looking forward to (at the time) DVD quality version of LO but it wasn't on there. And it shouldve been remastered in HD with ACC but nope, so pretty much unless you have either the JP or US limited edition, you won't have this anime. Lame.
Main Site Completion List:
Final Fantasy VII - 55%
Before Crisis - 15%
Last Order - 90%
Crisis Core - 1%
Advent Children - 20%
Dirge of Cerberus - 1%
Lost Episode - 1%

Snowboarding - 100%
Tech Demo For PS3 - 100%
G-Bike - 100%*

.::. Offline

Re: Undeserved Hate
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014 03:44 AM »
Well that sucks

I only have the regular DVD anyway which doesn't have it but I'll get my hands on the LE one day

Share: