News: REMAKE ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!11111 - Watch our Let's Play of Final Fantasy VII on YouTube!

• June 28, 2017 07:17 AM
Username Remember Me?
Password

Author Final Fantasy Type-0 HD impressions at PAX

V Offline

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD impressions at PAX
« on: August 29, 2014 04:03 PM »
PAX 2014: FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD: FAST, VIOLENT, AND MATURE

From the 20-minutes of Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gameplay I saw at PAX Prime 2014, it seems like Square-Enix is redefining what a Final Fantasy game can be.

While talking with Tabata, I brought up a lot of the questions we had immediately following Type-0 HD’s stealth announcement back in June at E3, first and foremost, why isn’t it coming to Vita. His answer was a bit vague, but he kept circling around to the idea of his excitement of finally being able to play through the portable game on the big screen, on new hardware, and the fact that it’ll now be able to get out to a much wider audience.

Tabata also assured me that Type-0 HD will be a full retail game, and while he couldn’t comment on when we’ll be able to play it, he mentioned that it’s currently about 80% done. From the demo I saw, it looked good and ran super smoothly, but don't expect the kind of visuals we saw at the XV demo back at E3 2013. It's still definitely built upon the foundations of a game from 2011.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/08/29/pax-2014-final-fantasy-type-0-hd-fast-violent-and-mature

.::. Offline

Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD impressions at PAX
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014 03:51 PM »
Yep, no Vita then

Senjurekaz Offline

• Newcomer
It is so wonderful that I've been searching for information for a long time.

Share: