News: REMAKE ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!11111 - Watch our Let's Play of Final Fantasy VII on YouTube!

• June 25, 2017 08:41 PM
Username Remember Me?
Password

Author Support Final7Fantasy.com

Aaron Offline

• Administrator
  • Lv 1
Support Final7Fantasy.com
« on: September 06, 2014 06:58 PM »
Support Final7Fantasy.com
There are a number of ways to help our site to grow, please consider doing any of the following if possible:

Like/Share us on Facebook and Google +1
In the bottom right hand side corner on every page on the site you'll see a small box with the Time and Share options (must have Javascript on). If you can spread the word, Like/Share on Facebook and/or Share on Google +1. To save you time you can do it right here:

Premium Forum Account Upgrade
Upgrade to a Premium Account from just $1/month in profile > paid subscriptions, or click here.

The benefits are:
Custom colored username
Custom membergroup
Custom membergroup image underneath: up to 157X20)
Larger inbox/outbox storage for PMs

There are also $2/month and $3/month options to donate more to the site. The benefits are still the same regardless of the amount, but will be greatly appreciated nonetheless.

After subscribing, you will automatically be added to the 'Premium' membergroup. Please PM the details on:

Username Color: Go here to choose a color and then copy and send the 6 character hex above the pallet. Colors NOT allowed are: RED (#FF0000) or BLUE (#003EFF) or colors close to those.
Name of membergroup: If you look under my username to the left of here, you'll see "Administrator". This is called the primary membergroup and I can change the membergroup text to what you want so long as it's within the rules and not something ridiculously long.
Membergroup Banner: Again if you look to the left of here, just above my avatar you'll see several images (squares). This is also part of the membergroup and can be changed to several images or one long banner (MAX SIZE: 157X20 pixels). I'd prefer you to send me the banner rather than requesting me to make one as my photoshop skills aren't great, but I'll do my best if need be.

What will the money be used for?
The money will be put directly into the hosting wallet for the billing each month. If we have more than enough in the wallet I'll use it to pay for advertising to attract more people to the site.

Cancelling a Subscription
Cancelling a subscription is easy, simple cancel from profile > paid subscriptions, or click here.

Note: Rules still apply to Premium Members and will not make you immune to warnings and bans.
Main Site Completion List:
Final Fantasy VII - 55%
Before Crisis - 15%
Last Order - 90%
Crisis Core - 1%
Advent Children - 20%
Dirge of Cerberus - 1%
Lost Episode - 1%

Snowboarding - 100%
Tech Demo For PS3 - 100%
G-Bike - 100%*

mez0 Offline

• Cult of Kefka
Re: Support Final7Fantasy.com
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014 03:38 AM »
Cult of Kefka! Can other people join my membergroup too? Then we can have teams and get more people in our membergroups etc.

Aaron Offline

• Administrator
  • Lv 1
Re: Support Final7Fantasy.com
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014 03:39 AM »
Sure unless people want different color names or membergroup banners.
Main Site Completion List:
Final Fantasy VII - 55%
Before Crisis - 15%
Last Order - 90%
Crisis Core - 1%
Advent Children - 20%
Dirge of Cerberus - 1%
Lost Episode - 1%

Snowboarding - 100%
Tech Demo For PS3 - 100%
G-Bike - 100%*

mez0 Offline