News: REMAKE ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!11111 - Watch our Let's Play of Final Fantasy VII on YouTube!

• September 24, 2017 07:21 PM
Username Remember Me?
Password

Author Mobile Phones

LineOfFoot Offline

Mobile Phones
« on: October 07, 2014 04:56 AM »
What type of phone do you use? I use a Sony Xperia (Android)

cher horowitz Offline

• Newcomer
Re: Mobile Phones
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014 06:49 PM »
My boyfriend and I just got the LG G3 .. We love it. The pic quality is insane.

Kind of hard getting used to size-wise because I had the G Flex before and it's a whole .5" difference.

LineOfFoot Offline

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014 10:02 PM »
Phablets have been too big for me. I like to keep them in my pocket, so i usually opt for smaller phones.

cher horowitz Offline

• Newcomer
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014 12:34 PM »
I got the G Flex specifically because it was curved. But it was impossible to use one handed. The video quality was really great, but the picture quality not so much.

It also had the "self healing back",  but the protective plastic coating that made it so was really thin.. And not really -that- self healing. The coating got scratched off entirely in a couple of places. Also there was only like 1 case even available for it and it wasn't handy at all So I never used it.

The G3 is really lightweight and thin- defo had to buy an otter box for it to add some weight and thickness to it. Plus I dropped my G Flex and busted the screen so yeah. Needed that.  But the image & video quality, like I said, are amazing. And the sound ain't bad either. It's no Harmon/Kardon like the HTC One, but it does its job.

LineOfFoot Offline

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014 12:50 PM »
Since I like to travel overseas, I make sure that I buy an unlocked phone.

Share: