News: REMAKE ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!11111 - Watch our Let's Play of Final Fantasy VII on YouTube!

• October 17, 2017 12:20 AM
Username Remember Me?
Password

Author Concerts

cher horowitz Offline

• Newcomer
Concerts
« on: October 13, 2014 03:54 PM »
Have you been to any? Which ones? How were they?

I saw Spice Girls live- just after Geri quit. But 26th row. Was awesome.

Then back when Nashville did River Stages, I saw No Doubt, GARBAGE (OMG), Erykah Badu (she sucked), Counting Crows, Hoobastank, Jack Johnson, and Idk who else...

Then Blink 182 front row- Midtown and New Found Glory opened for them. I caught Mark Hoppus's bottle of water and he laughed at me. XD

Saw Hanson cuz tickets were only $15 for grass seats and my sister and I were bored.

Rock The Mic- Snoop Dogg, Busta Rhymes, 50 Cent, Bonecrusher, T.I., & IDK who else.. Was awesome, but I don't remember much of it cuz I was fucked up the whole time. Yep.

El Trono de México- met the band before they went on stage. It was cool. Duranguense/Mexican type concerts last for 5ever. Not even kidding. Cuz there's a few opening bands and then other stuff going on.

El Chapo de Sinaloa- Dude did his set riding his horses. Was mad impressive. My ex and I climbed the gate... I got to pet one of his horses. I was also wearing a mini skirt and was even thinking about people being able to see straight up it. Also nearly kicked someone in the head on accident. XD

And finally.

X Japan. At Madison Square Garden. Words can't express how amazing it was.. I've been a fan of theirs for so long and their music has helped me through a lot over the years. Never in my wildest dreams did I think they'd get back together, much less that I'd get to see them live. I literally cried through the whole concert. And they played for 3 hrs straight..  :rock:

Juliarobete Offline

• Newcomer
Re: Concerts
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015 05:14 AM »
I have a good story Chat with this again.

Rickromey Offline

• Newcomer
Re: Concerts
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015 07:26 AM »
If presented with the opportunity to ask you again.

Share: