News: REMAKE ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!11111 - Watch our Let's Play of Final Fantasy VII on YouTube!

• August 18, 2017 06:15 PM
Username Remember Me?
Password

Author Anime and Manga!!!

mez0 Offline

• Cult of Kefka
Re: Anime and Manga!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2014 01:05 AM »
Time for a Death Note rewatch me thinks

LineOfFoot Offline

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2014 03:47 AM »
I have not really been into anime as of late. Are there any good sci-fi or space opera anime out these days?

.::. Offline

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2014 04:31 PM »
Evangelion? Probably seen it though.

Right now I'm watching something called Steel Angel Kurumi, description from MAL:

During Japan's Taisho Era (1912-1926), a scientist named Ayanokoji developed the Steel Angel - an artificial humanoid with superhuman physical abilities. While the Imperial Army wanted to use the Steel Angel as a new means of modern warfare, Ayanokoji wanted his creation to be a new step in the future of mankind. Thus, he defied orders from the Army and secretly made the Steel Angel codenamed "Kurumi". Then one day, a young boy named Nakahito Kagura snuck into Ayanokoji's house as a dare by his friends and stumbled upon Kurumi's lifeless body. A sudden attack by the Imperial Army shook the house, causing Kurumi to fall on Nakahito. At that moment, their lips met, and Kurumi woke up from "the kiss that started a miracle".

LineOfFoot Offline

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2014 03:24 AM »
Yeah, I've seen Eva, and the recent movies too. I want to see something like Macross with space dogfights and so on.

Share: