News is coming in from Famitsu/Dengeki PlayStation
.Game will be at TGS with some new announcements. There's new screenshots showing new in-game locations. Screens are real time.New screens show a Shinjuku-like environment.Battles are seamless. Open world environment.Environments are destructible... destroy roads, buildings...
* The game's cloud effects use real physics calculations
* The world is an open field, and you can go everywhere except for the mountains
* The battles are seamless
* The game's encounter system is both random and symbol-based (meaning you can see enemies in advance). Hmm... what could this mean?
* The game's world is mostly seamless, although there are some load points when you switch between the massive areas.
* You can destroy objects that you find on the road.
* The quality of the combat scenes is so high that people will not be able to believe it when they first see it.
* The staff is excited about making the game.
More info as it comes in.http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22028810&posted=1#post22028810
Looks like its already surpassed XIII, even with the 3D.